Tyler Seddon, a 7-year-old Burrillville boy who is fighting leukemia for the second time, rang in his birthday on Thursday with help from hundreds police officers, firefighters and first responders from across the country. His long-planned celebration has concluded, but his fight – along with thousands of others’ – will continue.
- • Photos: Tyler’s Birthday Celebration
- • Community: Boy’s birthday celebrated overseas
- • Watch: Tyler sworn in as chief
- • Related: Kentucky trooper to RI for celebration
- • Outreach: Cancer surviving trooper joins celebration
- • How to help: Send Tyler a card, donate
- • Learn more, become a donor: Be the Match