From Channel 12 Eyewitness News Meteorologist Tony R Petrarca, here is your updated Futurecast:
- Radar: Live Pinpoint Doppler 12 Radar and Interactive Radar
- Weather & Storm Info On the Go: Download Pinpoint Weather App | Download WPRI 12 Eyewitness News App
- Follow The Pinpoint Weather Team On Twitter
- Follow Chief Meteorologist Tony Petrarca on Twitter
- Follow Meteorologist T.J. Del Santo on Twitter
THIS EVENING: Clear and cold with temperatures falling through the 20’s and into the teens.
OVERNIGHT: Clear and very cold with lows between 0 and 10.above by dawn
SATURDAY: Very cold start with sunshine. Highs in the mid to upper 20s in the afternoon.
SATURDAY NIGHT: Clear and cold with lows around 10-15
SUNDAY: Sun to afternoon clouds. Light snow develops by early evening. It’ll be a little milder with highs around 30.
SUNDAY NIGHT: Steady snow with an early call of 2-5″ of snow by Monday morning.
MONDAY: Early A.M.snow ends (slippery roads early)….becoming partly sunny..Highs in mid 30s.
TUESDAY: Partly sunny and dry with highs in the mid 30s. Snow to rain Tuesday Night
WEDNESDAY: Sleet changing to all rain, milder. Highs near 40
THURSDAY: Wintery mix possible with highs in the low mid 30s.
Watch live weather updates from meteorologists Tony Petrarca, Michelle Muscatello, T.J. Del Santo, and Pete Mangione on Eyewitness News on WPRI 12 and live streaming on WPRI.com.
More Pinpoint Weather Resources: