From Channel 12 Eyewitness News Meteorologist T.J. Del Santo, here is your updated Futurecast:
- Radar: Live Pinpoint Doppler 12 Radar and Interactive Radar
- Weather & Storm Info On the Go: Download Pinpoint Weather App | Download WPRI 12 Eyewitness News App
- Follow The Pinpoint Weather Team On Twitter
- Follow Chief Meteorologist Tony Petrarca on Twitter
- Follow Meteorologist T.J. Del Santo on Twitter
TONIGHT: Clear and cold with lows between 5-15.
SUNDAY: Sun to clouds in the morning. Light snow develops in the afternoon. Highs 25-30.
SUNDAY NIGHT: Steady snow with the heaviest between 10pm and 2am. A widespread 4 to 8″ of snow is possible by Monday morning. The immediate coast will see a little less with about 2 to 4 inches where some briefing mixing is possible.
MONDAY: Monday morning commute could be slow-going. The snow will end before dawn Monday and skies become partly sunny. Highs in mid 30s.
TUESDAY: Partly sunny and dry with highs in the mid 30s. Snow to rain Tuesday Night
WEDNESDAY: Rain in the morning, milder. Highs near 45
THURSDAY: More snow possible, mainly in the morning. Highs in the low mid 30s.
FRIDAY: Sunny and cold…upper 20s.
SATURDAY: Sunny, mid 30s.
Watch live weather updates from meteorologists Tony Petrarca, Michelle Muscatello, T.J. Del Santo, and Pete Mangione on Eyewitness News on WPRI 12 and live streaming on WPRI.com.
More Pinpoint Weather Resources: