Food Network Star alum Linkie Marais stopped by The Rhode Show set Tuesday to show us how to make Asian Chicken Sliders with Jicama and Orange Slaw.
- 2 large Chicken Breast
- 1-2 Tbsp. McCormick Perfect Pinch Asian Seasoning
- 4-6 Potato Rolls
- 2 cups Jicama, shredded
- 2 Oranges, peeled, chopped medium size cubes, or slices
- 1 cup Red Cabbage, shredded
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 clove Garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Apricot Preserves
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tbsp. Cilantro (optional)
- Preheat BGE or grill to 400 F.
- Rub seasoning on to chicken breast and grill for 20-25 minutes or until it reaches a temperature of 160-165 F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise garlic, apricot preserves, soy sauce, sesame oil, and sesame seeds. Mix well.
- In a medium bowl combine jicama, oranges, and red cabbage and toss sauce into it.
- Slice chicken and assemble slider starting with the chicken and then add the slaw on top. Enjoy!