Go Providence has brought The Rhode Show Chef Michael Watson from Libations Restaurant and Lounge, making a barbecue dry rub porch chop, along with Libations Lemon Cream Delight to wash it down.
Libations BBQ Rub
4 oz. ground cumin
4 oz. Hungarian paprika
4 oz. granulated garlic
8 oz. Kosher salt
10 oz. light brown sugar
4 oz. ground black pepper
4 oz. cayenne pepper
12 oz. Grilled Pork Chop with Grilled Onion
12 oz. center cut pork loin chop
1 whole bunch green onions
1/2 tomato from the vine
3 oz. blanched whole fingerling potato
1 oz pea tendrils
3 oz. peeled Cipollini onion
1 fluid oz (capsule) of Libations smoked tomato
Libations herb mix
2 oz. Libations BBQ rub
1 fluid oz. heavy cream
.5 oz unsalted butter
.01 fluid ounce red wine vinegar
1. Rub pork chop with BBQ rub. Grill until desired temp has been reached.
2. Toss green onion, potato and tomato in olive oil and herb mix. Grill until all sides have grill marks.
3. For the sauce, melt one tomato capsule in saute pan. Add cream and butter.
4. Toss pea tendrils in olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix to make salad as garnish for pork.
Lemon Cream Delight
1 oz. Lemoncello
1 oz. vanilla vodka
1/4 oz. lemon juice
– Mix sanding sugar and lemon zest together on plate
– Rim curved zombie with sugar mixture and fill with ice
– Shake Lemoncello, vanilla vodka and lemon juice in a Boston shaker
– Strain in curved zombie and top with lemon twist
– Top with ginger ale