Summer throws up plenty of obstacles to keep you from looking your best…from the heat and humidity to showing a lot more skin. Not to worry! These makeup, skin, and hair grooming tricks from beauty expert Rebekah George will help you breeze through the season in top form.
Fashion and Beauty expert Rebekah George joined The Rhode Show to share some of her must-have beauty products with tips and tricks to look cool in the heat of summer!
Rebekah shares her expert advice on:
- Did you know lack of sleep can work toward aging your skin? The science of sleep has an answer.
- What are this year’s shades of summer? Rebekah shows off the palette to give light to your eyes and cheek bones.
- A new product that promises to replace the cucumber for puffy, sore eyes.
- A lot more skin is shown in summer and Rebekah gives easy grooming tips.
- Plus, what to look for in sun screen products.
Rebekah George has been a national beauty, fashion, and healthy lifestyle expert for over a decade. You may recognize her smile from The Today Show, Good Morning America, The Doctor’s, Inside Edition, or The Early Show to name a few. Rebekah is called upon frequently to be featured as an expert on various beauty and fashion blogs and national newspapers like USA Today. She’s held fashion and beauty editor titles for women’s magazines like Redbook, Prevention, Lifetime, Natural Health, and Grace, producing and styling stories that cover every trend from the runway to the real-way, truly helping real women across the country achieve their most coveted looks. Rebekah holds a B.S. in journalism from Fordham University and resides in the New York City area.