We’re in the kitchen cooking chicken cutlets for parmesan or salad with Gerry Dupont from Edible Creations by Gerry.
- Boneless Chicken breast sliced thin 4 pieces
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Chopped Fresh parsley- as little or as much as desired
- 3/4 cup fresh shredded Parmesan cheese
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Homemade gravy or Jared sauce
- Olive oil for frying
From the Kitchen:
You will need 4 containers/bowls same size.
- Place 1/2 cup milk in one
- 1/2 cup milk and two eggs in another/ beat well
- Bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese, mix well
- All purpose flour in one
- Heat up oil on med/med high to 360 on candy/frying thermometer.
- Pat sliced chicken dry.
- Dip in milk, then flour, then egg mixture and finally bread crumb mixture.
- Fry for approx two minutes on each side. Pace on paper towels to cool.
- Freeze well for easy lunch or dinner.
The chicken can be sliced and placed on a salad and it’s great warm or cold with fresh lemon. You can also mix with a chicken parmesean sauce and melted cheese then serve with fresh roasted vegetables for a great summer night dinner.