Schmidt, Founder of Peaceful Mind Peaceful Life, has compiled her thoughts and tips in her latest book.
“The Practice: Simple Tools for Managing Stress, Finding Inner Peace, and Uncovering Happiness” contains Schmidt’s three-part daily routine that anyone can use to alleviate stress and rid your mind of negative thoughts and feelings.
In addition, “the Practice” contains insight on the following topics:
- 4 Quick tips for that mid-day pick me-up
- How to put your worries into perspective in just 3 steps
- 5 tips to boosting your self-confidence
- 3 Tips for letting go the problems of the day for a better and more
- Restful sleep
- Gain strength and confidence in your ability to overcome daily stresses and obstacles by using simple breathing techniques to re-focus your attention.