When it comes to working out you no longer have to sacrifice fashion for function.
Personal stylist Jill Marinelli joined the Rhode Show on Tuesday to show off the hottest new trends in workout apparel.
A fun new outfit really can change how you feel about working out.
“When you have that new workout outfit, you’re going to go on a little bit of a longer run to kind of show it off,” said Marinelli.
A few trends Marinelli highlighted included:
- A lightweight t-shirt from Gap that has a zip pocket on the side perfect for your keys or phone
- A comfortable tank top which pairs well with a slimming striped legging
- A mesh ventilated long sleeve perfect for chilly morning workouts
- A patterned long sleeve with built in SPF that’s suitable for beach yoga
- Sports bra’s for all different women, among other products
The most exciting thing about current workout apparel is how functional it is for everyday life. You can leave the gym and run your other daily errands and still look fashionable.
To see all the complete looks and trends, watch the video above.