As summer vacation rolls on for kids out of school, many parents may be thinking about taking the family on a day trip.
Local Mom Blogger Audrey McClelland stopped by The Rhode Show to share some of her favorite getaway spots in New England.
She highlighted the following areas:
- Martha’s Vineyard – Audrey recommends families explore the island, drive the car around, head to the beach, etc.
- Kittery, Maine – This quaint destination offers great outlet shopping and beaches.
- Boston – Families can go see the Red Sox at Fenway Park, check out the local museums, take historic tours, and check out all that the Hub has to offer.
- Cape Cod (Hyannis, Falmouth) – These spots make for a perfect beach day!
- Mystic, Conn. – Check out this beautiful sea town and the aquarium, beautiful beaches, etc.
Get more great ideas for the whole family on Audrey’s blog, MomGenerations.com.