In the Rhode Show kitchen Chef Christine Kitsilis and Chef Alexandra Kitsilis are here from Angelo’s Palace Pizza in Cumberland making mozzarella sticks.
These tasty treats will be perfect for watching Cumberland American Little League in their first World Series game on Friday night in WIlliamsport, Pennsylvania.
- 2 cups – Italian Bread Crumbs
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup – Flour
- Fresh Mozzarella cut into sticks
- Marinara Sauce for dipping
- Dip mozzarella in flour
- Dip mozzarella in egg
- Dip mozzarella in breadcrumbs
- Repeat steps two and three twice more
- Pan sear on all sides to lightly brown
- Serve with marinara
About the Restaurant:
Angelo’s Palace Pizza
133 Mendon Rd.
Cumberland, R.I. 02864