Chef Adam Adam Arzoomanian from Bonefish Grill is in the Rhode Show kitchen making Grilled Swordfish over Pumpkin Ravioli. This recipe was featured in this month’s issue of Rhode Island Monthly!
- 4 Each 6 OZ fresh swordfish steak
- ½ tsp Kosher salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 TBSP crumbled feta cheese
- 16 Each Pumpkin Ravioli
- 2 Qts boiling water
- 4 TBSP butter
- 1 tsp shallots, ¼” dice
- 2 tsp fresh sage leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 TBSP French’s crispy onions
- 1 TBSP chopped parsley
- Season the swordfish steaks with salt and pepper.
- Grill for 60 seconds and flip swordfish over.
- Place 1 TBSP of crumbled feta cheese on top of each steak.
- Move steaks to the coolest part of the grill and cook to an internal temperature of 135˚.
- Remove from the grill and keep warm.
- Place the ravioli into the boiling water and cook following the package instructions.
- Drain the ravioli in a colander.
- Melt the butter in a large sauté pan over medium high heat.
- Add the shallots and chopped sage leaves; cook until the butter just begins to brown.
- Immediately after the butter begins to brown, add the drained ravioli and toss to coat the pasta.
- Place the ravioli in the center of a large warm pasta serving platter.
- Arrange the swordfish around the outer edges of the pasta.
- Sprinkle the crispy onions and chopped parsley over the pasta and fish.
- Serve with your favorite vegetable side dish.
2000 Chapel View Blvd.
Cranston, RI 02920
Phone: (401) 275-4970
Bonefish Grill specializes in market-fresh fish and savory wood-grilled specialties. Guests receive “chef’s coat service” and are guided through an innovative, seasonal menu featuring the highest-quality, fresh ingredients. With a big-city bar, Bonefish Grill offers hand-crafted cocktails and a distinct list of wines by the glass.