It’s only October, but that busy holiday shopping season will be here before you know it.
Local mom blogger, Audrey McClelland, joined The Rhode Show to share some of her tips to start getting in the shopping mode.
Some of Audrey’s tips:
- Write a full list down of everyone you need to purchase for this year
- Start subscribing to your fave stores online to see about great sales and deals
- Start reaching out to family members about price limitations – (i.e. – In my family, we only purchase gifts that are $40 and under and each kid gets one gift from everyone)
- Start researching top toys for holidays now so you won’t miss anything
- Ordering in advance helps you not drop a ton of money at once
Audrey’s website: www.momgenerations.com