Halloween is just a couple of days away, but we’re still looking to enjoy the spooky season with the little ones.
Mom blogger Audrey McClelland joined The Rhode Show to share some last-minute ideas.
- Visit to Salem, MA – they have Haunted Happenings going on and there are tons of activities for all ages.
- Have an impromptu Halloween playdate. You spend money on costumes, why not make sure they get some usage. Order pizza, play some music and let the kids have fun
- Decorate pumpkins, not just carve. You don’t have to just carve. Really have some fun doing some different ideas – paint, sequins, tacks. Do Chevron prints or sparkles!
- Halloween Movie Marathon! The scarier, the better! Friday the 13th, Scream, The Addams Family, etc.
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt throughout your neighborhood. Get together a group of kids and have everyone have a list of things they need to find. Make them all Halloween-inspired… a spooky branch, a boo-tatsic leaf, witchy-rock.