With less than one week to go until Christmas Eve, you may be scrambling to get everything on your list. That can be a very daunting task, especially if you have little ones in tow.
Local mom blogger Audrey McClelland joined The Rhode Show Thursday to help make the process easier.
“Shopping during the holidays can be tough, especially for moms and dads. It’s key to make sure you’re prepared, ready and smart. Make sure you have time set aside to get your shopping done. Either try and get everything done during nap time or a break at work. Or, hire a babysitter in the evening to go out and get everything done.
- Make a list of everyone you need to shop for this holiday season and have an idea as to what you’re looking for
- Set a budget for everyone who is on your list
- Keep track of circulars and know what sales/deals are available and when they are going on
- Download apps to help your shopping Target’s Cartwheels app is GREAT for helping to identify best sales/deals
- Shop on less “traffic” nights. Shop on weekdays, stay away from the malls/shops on weekends.