(WPRI) — WPRI 12 has recently added a new tool to its digital arsenal that will make it easier for users track the weather right from their fingertips.
Unlike other weather apps, the Pinpoint Weather app will provide a local forecast customized for you anywhere you are — both near home in Southern New England or anywhere you travel in the U.S. With its personal alert notifications, you’ll know when significant weather is heading your way and when to adjust your plans because of it.
Powered by the trusted Pinpoint Weather Team, the Pinpoint Weather app will get the most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and for the week ahead. With this app, you will have access to the most advanced radar, weather, and digital technology available. With its easy-to-use interactive radar, you can take control and see where the storm is now and where it is tracking. Then, set customized alerts to keep you and your family informed and safe.
- Live interactive radar with many layering options lets you track the storms around you
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead for Rhode Island and Southeastern Massachusetts
- The latest video forecast from Pinpoint Weather Team
- Current weather conditions for Rhode Island and Southeastern Massachusetts and anywhere in the United States
- Share the weather conditions via text message, email, Facebook or Twitter
- You can set multiple custom locations to track forecasts, alerts, radar, and more
- Weather blog from the Pinpoint Weather Blog
- News and weather headlines from WPRI 12 Eyewitness News