Today in the kitchen we learned how to make Sriracha Thai Fish Sauce Chicken Wings with Chef Matt Plumb from Brick Alley Pub.
- 2 lb. Chicken Wings (approx. 12)
- Fish Sauce
- Sriracha Hot Sauce
- Aquidneck Honey
- Unsalted Butter
- Green Onion
For the Marinade:
- ¼ cup Fish Sauce
- ¼ cup Sriracha Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Minced Garlic
- ½ cup Aquidneck Honey
- 2 Tbsp. Melted Butter
- Whisk all marinade ingredients together in a metal or ceramic bowl.
- Add chicken wings to marinade and toss.
- Cover with plastic wrap and move to refrigerator.
- Marinate for at least four hours and as long as overnight. Toss every hour or so.
- Pre-heat oven to 425. (If using convection oven set fan on high. This will get you a crispier wing.)
- Remove wings and marinade from refrigerator and place wings on an oiled sheet pan.
- Save excess marinade and set aside.
- Carefully place pan in oven to bake for 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove pan from oven and pour or brush on the marinade you set aside.
- Finish cooking until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Garnish with fresh chopped green onion, toasted sesame seed, or chopped toasted peanuts.
About the Restaurant:
Brick Alley Pub
140 Thames St.
Brick Alley Pub is Hosting a R.I. Brewers Dinner on Feb. 20.
34th Annual St. Patrick’s Parade Breakfast Buffet 8 a.m. on March 15.
Annual Post Parade Clean up event 9 a.m. on March 16.