With the chilly weather, this February vacation week has been a little tough. Many kids are getting stir crazy and anxious to get out and have some fun for parents, it’s likely the same feeling.
Mom blogger Audrey McClelland joined The Rhode Show to share some different ideas that anyone could do.
Ideas mentioned in this segment:
- Check out college sports schedules. Visit one of the campuses with your kids and cheer on a local team.
- Look for one-day classes or workshops you’ve been wanting to try out. Maybe karate, art, music or dance class.
- Spa day with mom! Shimmer Salon and Day Spa in East Greenwich offers a children’s menu.
- Host a bake day at your house. Give baked goods away to neighbors, friends etc.
- Create videos with friends. Have fun creating funny skits or music videos with friends.