At some time in their lives, many people have legal issues that will require professional legal advice, but many of us don’t get the help we need, either due to cost or confusion as to where to start.
Author, celebrity attorney Lisa Bloom, who has spent her career advocating for better access to legal support for all people with issues large and small, joined The Rhode Show Tuesday to discuss how anyone can get access to affordable legal advice.
In this segment, Lisa discusses:
- How important is it for people to take control of their legal needs
- A first step in obtaining quality, affordable legal information
- Using the internet to obtain legal advice
- Ways a person can take control of their legal situation
- When to hire an attorney
- How to choose an attorney