Even though it’s probably not the best outdoor weather, it’s still great indoor weather to start your spring cleaning.
Mom blogger Audrey McClelland joined The Rhode Show with some great ideas for the whole family.
- Take all the winter clothes and swapping out for spring
- Buy plastic bins and have one labeled for each child
- Put items in you want to save for next year – sweatshirts, sweaters, etc.
- Make sure chores are outlined for everyone
Choose a family organizer to keep track of activities
Organize your apps
- Delete apps you don’t use
- Cluster them together in folders
- Refresh and update
Organize your cleaning cabinets
- Make sure you create a neat, organized space for your products