Now that we’re finally pulling out of winter weather, we can finally get our spring on.
Rhode Show co-host Michaela Johnson has some great products that can help everyone spring back to life a bit.
Products featured in this segment:
Local jewelry made from recycled materials:
Wojo single serve nutrition supplements: boost metabolism and provide vitamins and extracts for your everyday needs. Can be added to any beverage
- No sugar, no sweeteners, no artificial colors or flavors
- Eliminates 99.9% of air impurities
- Small and portable
- Low energy consumption
Pulp seeding pots
- Can be found at most stores: Lowe’s, Target, Walmart, Home depot, etc.
- Start planting herbs and flowers now without having to go outside.
- Ground can still be a mess, but planting doesn’t have to be put on hold. Once the seeds sprout you can confidently put them in the ground.
- Good for those who don’t have the green-est of thumbs.