Eric Paliunas & Janet Rock from Dunkin’ Donuts joined The Rhode Show kitchen to show us how to make a great cookout meal, using their Dunkin’ Dark Roast coffee and Croissant Donuts.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 4 Croissant Donuts
- 4 slices American cheese
- 1 Small Dunkin’ Dark Roast Coffee
- 1 c Ketchup
- 3/4 c Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons ginger
- 2 tablespoons Molasses
- 2 tablespoon coriander
- 2 tablespoons cumin
Dunkin Donuts Chips Ahoy Iced Latte Panna Cotta
- 1 Dunkin Donuts Chips Ahoy or Oreo iced latte – small
- 1 packet plain gelatin
- 3/4 c granulated sugar
- 4 oz. plain Greek yogurt
- 1 c heavy cream
- 1/2 t. vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
Mango Passion Fruit Coolatta Ambrosia Salad
- 1 small Mango Passion Fruit Coolatta
- 8 oz Sour Cream
- 12 oz Marshmallows
- 1 cup mandarin oranges
- 1 cup fresh pineapple
- 1 Cup fresh Mango
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries
Burger & Sauce:
- Place all ingredients in a food Processor and blend until all ingredients are completely blended
- Form hamburgers into 6 oz patties; grill to desired temp
- Slice the Croissant Donut in half and build the burger.
Iced Latte Panna Cotta:
- When you get your iced latte home, decant it to remove any remaining ice cubes.
- In a small bowl, place 3 T of the latte. Sprinkle 1 packet of gelatin over it. Set aside and let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a small sauce pan, add the sugar, salt, vanilla and the remaining latte. Heat over medium heat to dissolve the sugar. Avoid scorching the milk.
- In another bowl, combine the yogurt and cream. Stir until smooth.
- Once the sugar has dissolved in the sauce pan, remove from heat and add the dissolved gelatin and the yogurt mixture. Whisk to stir in and dissolve any lumps.
- Strain the mixture and pour into individual cups. Chill in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight.
- Mix all ingredients and chill for 4 hours