Chef/Owner Richard Allaire of Metacom Kitchen, joined The Rhode Show Tuesday to show us how to make their Warm Butternut Squash Salad with Pomegrante, Red Endive, Mushroom and Arugula.
1) Shave peeled squash into thin ribbons
2) Season with salt and olive oil and roast in 350F oven for 5-10 minutes
3) Shave cauliflower and cut mushrooms and set aside
4) When squash is finished cooking, remove from oven and heat pan over medium flame.
5) Add olive oil and sautee mushrooms, add cauliflower then endive.
6) Place squash in a bowl and add cooked mushrooms, endive and cauliflower as well.
7) Drizzle pomegranate molasses, on the kale with olive oil. Divide among 4 plates and serve immediately.