The Cocktail Guru, Jonathan Pogash, joined us Friday to show us how to make some festive and fun drinks to celebrate Halloween.
- 1 oz. The King’s Ginger liqueur
- 1 oz. Amaro
- 1/2 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz. grapefruit syrup
Method: Shake ingredients very well with ice, strain into a nondescript potion bottle and give to the nearest Droid.
The Jabba Punch
(serves 20 humans or 1 Jabba the Hutt)
- 1 bottle of rum or brandy (omit the Rum/Brandy for a non alcoholic version)
- 1/2 gallon apple cider
- 10 oz. Fruitations cranberry syrup
- 20 oz. good quality limeade
- Top w/ sparkling wine
Method: Add ingredients to a punch bowl or pitcher. When ready to serve, pour over ice into punch glasses and top w/ sparkling wine.
Garnish: A Klatooine frog (if frog not available, use floating cranberries and apple slices)
(served as a shot)
- 1/2 oz. tequila
- 1/2 oz. limeade
- 1/2 oz. Luxardo aperitivo
Method: Shake ingredients very well with ice and strain into a shot glass rimmed with truffle salt (Wuher deserves a bit of indulgence in his life every once in a while).
More information on The Cocktail Guru: www.TheCocktailGuru.com