We’re making fig, prosciutto and goat cheese flat bread with Chef James Turck of Shipyard at Twin River.
Serves 2 Portions
- 1 ea Flat bread dough sheet
- 4oz Fresh Fig puree
- 3 oz Crumbled Soft Ripened Goat Cheese
- 1 cup Stemless spinach, cut into ribbons & tossed in olive oil (1oz)
- 2 oz Roasted Red Peppers
- 1 tsp of Kosher salt
- ½ tsp Fresh ground black pepper
- 4 ea Prosciutto slices
- 1.5 oz Extra virgin olive oil
- 1oz Balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees, Use high fan if the oven is a convection oven.
- Using a Baking sheet, Place the Flat bread dough on the baking sheet,
- Lightly brush oil on flat bread and then spread fig puree evenly on entire flat bread sheet.
- Next, place Roasted Red pepper, goat cheese and Spinach on flatbread dispersing amounts evenly. Season entire flat bread sheet with S&P
- Next Lay on four slices of Prosciutto diagonally, evenly spaced.
- Bake for approx. 10 minutes, take out of oven and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Using a pizza cutter cut diagonally across into four pieces and enjoy!