Whether you’re looking to hit the slopes before the season ends, or can’t wait to get some sun, there are some great travel deals to snag right now.
Senior Editor for Travelzoo, Gabe Saglie, joined The Rhode Show with more.
Woodstock Inn & Resort, Woodstock,VT
• Deluxe AAA 4-Diamond resort listed on T&L’s World’s Best Hotels list
• Rooms are spacious and feature country-chic furniture, flat screen TVs and all-white bathrooms
• Downhill skiing is available at the nearby Suicide Six Ski Area, and Nordic skiing, snowshoeing and fat biking are available at The Nordic & Tubbs Snowshoes Adventure Center at the resort’s Country Club
$179/nt. (40% off) w/gourmet breakfast for 2 daily ($60 value)
Travel daily thru April
Le Champlain Hotel, Old Quebec
• Charming inn located along the historic cobblestone streets of Old Quebec
• Multiple skiing options are located close to Old Quebec: Stoneham Ski Hill (20 mins., 300 acres, night skiing), Mont Sainte-Anne (35 mins., 66 trails, downhill skiing w/2000-foot vertical drop
• Old Quebec is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
$174 for 2-night stay (40% off), w/breakfast daily, one dinner for 2 at onsite Le Pain Beni and welcome cocktails & bubbly
Travel thru March
Viceroy Hotel, Miami
• Set amid downtown Miami’s burgeoning skyline, this famous 5-star hotel beckons with its sleek design and impressive amenities
• Property is home to a 300-foot infinity pool (built to resemble the Miami River), an 80-person hot tub and a luxe 28,000-sq.ft. spa
• At night, Fifty Ultra Lounge, on the 50th floor, comes alive w/some of the city’s top DJs spinning tunes
$199/nt. (50% off) w/upgrade to Jr. Suite, breakfast and welcome cocktails
Travel thru March
Mayan Palace Nuevo Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
• Chic oceanfront resort nestled by the Pacific Ocean and Sierra Madre Mountains
• Resort is located on 530 acres and features 27 pools and lazy river, an 18-hole Jack Nicklaus golf course and 20 restaurants and bars
• Property features 9 miles of manicured walkways connecting multiple zones, restaurants, etc.
$699 for 4 nights in a One-Bedroom Suite (68% off) w/$100 spa credit
Travel thru Dec.