Since the Easter holiday is almost upon us, we thought we’d get crafty.
Mom blogger and WPRI.com producer Courtney Caligiuri, joined The Rhode Show Thursday with some fun and easy activities for the little ones this weekend.
Crafts featured in this segment:
Hidden bunny in hand print grass
- Free download of bunny hand print: Print out bunny picture on home printer.
- Help your child dip their hands in green paint. Press hands along bottom of paper to make it look like grass.
- Decorate picture if you’d like.
Hoppy Easter cards for family
- Free download of Hoppy Easter card: Print out on home printer.
- Use child’s fingerprints to make animals like bunnies and chicks.
- Can use an ink pad or paint.
Different ways to decorate Easter eggs
- Use a white crayon to make designs on your white egg before dyeing. The wax crayon is resistant to the dye and will make for a cool design.
- Decorate eggs with stickers and paint markers
- Print out clip art from your computer, glue it on and decorate with paint markers. Can also use clip art as a stencil.