PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) — The House Finance Committee took up a bill that would honor the memory of a Westerly boy.
- Complete Coverage: #DStrong
The legislation calls for the creation of a special license plate to benefit the “Dorian J. Murray Foundation.”
The foundation was created in memory of the 8-year-old who passed away last month.
Dorian Murray battled cancer and his last wish of being famous across the globe was granted with the #DStrong movement.
- SOCIAL STREAM: The world shows support for #DStrong »
- STREET STORIES: A look back at how Dorian dreamed big and conquered
- EXTENDED VIDEO: Four minutes of awesome with Dorian
- READ: Dorian Murray, #DSTRONG, passes away
- PHOTOS: Gronk’s Visit with Dorian
- RELATED: Westerly boy battling cancer ‘energized’ by worldwide attention