PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) – Colonel Steven G. O’Donnell, Superintendent of the Rhode Island State Police and Commissioner of Public Safety, announced that members of the Rhode Island State Police arrested seven subjects for driving while intoxicated over the weekend. This is a result of the Rhode Island State Police’s efforts to make the highways safer.
Those arrested include:
- Jesus Ariza, 29, Providence
- David C. Baron, 54, Richmond
- Kellie Madigan, 30, Cranston
- Jeffrey Sherman, 51, North Attleborogh, Mass.
- Jeffrey Hankins, 36, Fall River, Mass.
- James Cruz, 49, St. Petersburg F.L.
- James Coates, 27, Coventry
Motorists are reminded that they can report dangerous drivers or hazardous roadway conditions to the police by dialing 911 on your cellphone.