- Turkey wings –2 ea. yields 4 servings
- Hog Wings—8 ea.
- Chicken Wings—12 ea.
- 4 oz. Buffalo Sauce
- 4 oz. BBQ Sauce
- 4 oz. Sweet Garlic Chili
- 1 cup Smoked Blue Cheese
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 cups Mayonnaise
- 25 slices of Bacon
For the Turkey Wings:
- If raw, break the turkey wings at the elbow using a chef knife.
- Place wings in braising pan and add water, 1 carrot, 1 celery, 1 onion – all chopped – and ¼ c of vinegar.
- Cover and braise for 2 hours.
- Turn fryer to 350 degrees and fry for 5 minutes.
For the Chicken Wings and Hog Wings
- Turn fryer to 250 degrees and blanch for 20 minutes, then fry again at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Toss in sauce and serve.
For the Blue Cheese Dressing:
- Cook bacon until crispy and cool.
- Place blue cheese, mayo, vinegar and bacon in a blender and mix.
Short Rib Lasagna
- 1 box Lasagna Noodles
- 2 lbs. Short Ribs
- 8 oz. Spinach
- 4 oz. Parmesan
- 4 oz. Mozzarella
- 12 oz. Sofrito
- ½ large Carrot
- ½ large Onion
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- 2 ea. Jalapeno
- 1 ea. Tomato
- 4 ea. Sweet Peppers (small)
- 1 ea. Red Bell Pepper
- 10 cloves Garlic
- Roast the carrots in the oven with a little butter for 5 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Put all of the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Heat over medium-high heat in a pot until it boils.
- Boil the lasagna noodles and cool. Toss in canola to ensure they don’t stick. Fry them for 2 minutes, 1 minute for each side (you don’t want them too crunchy).
- In a sauté pan, sauté spinach and Parmesan together and add a little cream. When it’s cooked down, add the shredded short ribs and mix thoroughly.
- Place spinach on the bottom so the noodles don’t move and place noodles cut in half.
- Add the short rib mixture, then sofrito, then mozzarella.
- Repeat the process three times.