Gather the kids around the TV and get ready for some football.
Our friend, Courtney Caligiuri of The Mod Mommy, joined us to share some delicious dishes that the whole family can enjoy on game day.
Recipes featured in this segment:
- 1/2 cup of buffalo wing sauce
- 8 oz. package of cream cheese
- 1 chicken breast shredded or cut into small pieces
- 1 package of wonton wrappers
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix your buffalo wing sauce and cream cheese together.
- Next, add your shredded chicken breast.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper or aluminum foil.
- Place as many wonton wrappers as you can fit on the baking sheet.
- Using a teaspoon, spoon the chicken mixture into the center of the wonton wrapper.
- Seal the wonton wrappers by dipping your finger in a small bowl of water and adding it to two sides of the wrapper. Fold wrapper over diagonally and seal it closed.
- Repeat for all rangoons.
- Spray the top of all of the rangoons with olive oil or non-stick spray. Turn rangoons over and spray the other side.
- Bake in the oven for 8 minutes, then turn them over and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place rangoons on a paper towel to shake off the excess oil.
- Once cooled, serve.
Personal Veggies and Dip Cups
Pour a tbsp of blue cheese or ranch dressing inside a small plastic drinking cup. Arrange your carrot sticks and celery sticks inside the cup. Make as many personal cups as you have guests.
Grilled Cheese Rollups
Cut off the crust of one piece of bread. Flatten bread out with a rolling pin. Add a slice of meltable cheese, then add a small amount of your topping. Chopped bacon works nicely when using cheddar cheese.
Next, roll up your bread tightly. Cook inside a saute pan with melted butter, about 1 minute on each side.