Johnathan Pogash, the cocktail guru, stopped by to whip together some delicious Halloween drinks.
The Forbidden Apple
- 1 oz. Tap 8 yr old sherry finish canadian rye whisky
- 1 oz. Van Gogh dutch caramel vodka
- 1 oz. apple cider
- 1 oz. Cranberry juice
METHOD: Shake ingredients very well with ice and strain into martini glass.
GARNISH: apple slice dipped in caramel and candy snake
Los Muertos Paloma
- 1 1/2 oz. Chinaco Tequila
- 1 oz. fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 dash The Bitter Truth grapefruit bitters
- 3 dashes The Bitter Truth chocolate bitters
- Top w/ Soda water
METHOD: Build ingredients directly into a tall glass with ice.
Jonathan’s Wicked Medieval Sangria
(batch recipe to serve approx. 30)
**Made in a batch in a hollowed out pumpkin!
*can also be made as a “Mocktail” – just hold the liquor!
- 1 bottle Greenhook Ginsmiths Beachplum Gin
- 1 bottle Plantation 5 yr old rum
- 1 bottle HobNob Wicked Red wine blend
- 1/2 bottle. The Bitter Truth Pimento Dram
- 1/2 gallon Good quality lemonade
- 1/2 quart pear nectar
METHOD: Add all ingredients to a hollowed out pumpkin punch bowl – or other punch bowl – and stir well with ice. When ready to serve, serve over ice into rocks glasses.