- 12 count Naragansett Bay Littlenecks and Cherrystones
For the Cocktail Sauce
- 1 cup Chili Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- ¼ tsp Tabasco Sauce
- ¼ tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Horseradish, Prepared
For the Mignonette Sauce
- 2 Shallots, Medium
- 1 Tbsp Cracked Black Pepper
- ¼ cup Red Wine Vinegar
- Mix all ingredient together for cocktail sauce and store and refrigerate.
- Rinse cracked peppercorns though a fine mess strainer with cold water until it runs clear.
- Hand dice shallots 1/8th X 1/8th inch (fine dice).
- Add red wine vinegar and stir to combine cracked peppercorn.
- Store and refrigerate.