- 2ea 10oz Pork Tenderloin – silverskin removed
- 4 tbsp. Garam Masala or other aromatic dry rub
- 4 oz Swiss Chard – stemmed and rinsed
- 6 oz. Sweet Potato
- 4 Granny Smith Apples – peeled and diced
- 1 oz. Roasted Red Peppers – diced
- ½ bunch Scallions – cleaned and sliced on bias
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 oz. Demi Glace
For the Apple Chutney:
- In a medium pan slowly heat the apples to break down with 1 tbsp butter.
- When apples begin to get soft, deglace with 2 oz. Rice Wine Vinegar. Add brown sugar and turn heat down to low.
- Allow to melt for 10 minutes and then remove from heat.
- When cool, fold in red peppers and scallions. Reserve
For the Sweet Potatoes:
- In a medium pan bring water to a rolling boil and add sweet potatoes. Cook uncovered until soft…about 10 minutes.
- Drain potatoes into a mixing bowl and add 2 tbsp butter, pinch of cinnamon, salt, pepper and honey. Mash until well incorporated. reserve warm.
For the Pork:
- Clean both tenderloins of silverskin and slightly brush with olive oil.
- Dredge tenderloins into the dry rub and quickly place in a medium saute pan over medium high temperature. You want to quickly sear all sides of the pork.
- Remove from saute pan and place in oven at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to rest.
- While the meat is resting begin to heat up a pan to saute the Swiss Chard. Add a touch of oil and garlic and slowly begin to brown.
- Add Chard and completely wilt.
- Smear the Sweet Potato puree on the bottom of a plate.
- Place the wilted Chard atop the potatoes.
- Slice the pork into three piece and set atop the Chard.
- Top with the Chutney and drizzle with warm demi glace.