Chef and Owner of Avenue N and The Pantry Nick Rabar joined us to share his recipe for Fig and Gorgonzola Flatbread with Jamon Serrano and Fresh Arugula.
- 1 ea. store bought pizza dough
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Gorgonzola cheese
- 2 ea. figs, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons fig jam
- 2 oz. Jamon Serrano (can substitute proscuitto)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Heat cream until it boils.
- Reduce to a simmer and whisk in cheese.
- Remove from heat.
- Stretch dough until it’s about a 12- inch circle.
- Top with Gorgonzola sauce, fig jam, and figs.
- Bake until golden brown.
- Remove, top with ham, arugula, and a drizzle of olive oil.
The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.