Owner and Executive Chef of Tugas Restaurant Sandy Batista joined us in the kitchen to share her recipe for easy Chourico Phyllo Rolls.
- Ground or pieces of Chourico
- Instant mashed potatoes
- Shredded cheese
- Phyllo dough
- Spicy dipping sauce
- Oil for deep fryer
- Seasoning to taste
- Saute the Chourico with garlic and onion
- Make Instant mashed potatoes according to box instructions
- Roll out Phyllo dough and cut into strips
- Once Chourico and mashed are cooled, scoop 1 teaspoon of the the mashed potatoes and sauteed Chourico onto the Phyllo dough strip.
- Top with shredded cheese
- Roll like an egg roll
- Fry until golden brown
- Let cool and enjoy!
The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.