Chef Alan Klemanchuck from The Hungry Goat’s Kitchen joined us to share his recipe for a Stuffed Portobello Mushroom.
Enjoy a $50 gift certificate for $25 to The Hungry Goat’s Kitchen with this week’s Rhody Deal.
- 1 half stalk of Celery (dice small)
- One day old French Bread
- 6 medium sized shrimp (dice small)
- 1/2 an onion (chopped small and sautéed)
- 1/2 oz of old bay seasoning
- 1/2 a cup of chicken stock
- 1 Portobello Mushroom cap
- Red pepper aoili
- Cook all shrimp and leave 4 aside for topping
- Preheat over to 400 degrees
- Add all ingredients in mixing bowl, thoroughly combine
- Stuff into cap
- Add 4 shrimp on top
- Put into preheated 400 degree oven
- Cook for 15 minutes or until stuffing is browning on top
- Take out and plate with red pepper aoili
The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.