Dunkin’ Donuts Chef Eric Palilunas joined us in The Rhode Show kitchen to show us how to make their Espresso Brownies with Coffee Infused Butter Creme Frosting.
- 1 box of brownie mix
- 1 shot of espresso
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 cup of ground Dunkin’ Donuts coffee
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350º
- Prepare brownie mix according to package instructions, swapping water for espresso.
- Pour mixture into a 9×9 pan and bake for 30 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean. Remove from the oven and cool.
Coffee Infused Butter Creme:
- In a pan over low heat combine butter and ground coffee and steep for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Strain ground coffee out of the butter and refrigerate butter until firm.
- In a stand mixer place the butter and beat using the paddle attachment until soft.
- Add powdered sugar to mixer and beat to combine.
- Spread butter crème on brownies and serve.
The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.