Dunkin’ Donuts Chef Eric Palilunas joined us in The Rhode Show kitchen to show us how to make their Ham with Dunkin’ Red Eye Gravy & Grits.
- 8 ounces country ham, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 small Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee (Black)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- Brown ham steaks in skillet, deglaze with coffee
- Add chicken stock
- Turn heat off and whisk in butter
- Pour over ham and grits
- 2 cups Whole Milk
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup coarse cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Place the milk, water in sauce pan and bring to a boil slowly.
- When the milk mixture comes to a boil, gradually add the cornmeal while continually whisking.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Once all of the cornmeal has been incorporated, decrease the heat to low and cover.
The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.