This morning in the kitchen, Jonathan Giordano, aka “Mudhustler” (a Weight Watchers Bro) is back making Blueberry Ricotta Bundt Cake.
- 2 scoops of high quality vanilla milkshake protien powder
- 1/2 cup of high protein pancake mix
- 1/4 cup part skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1tbsp baking powder
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 2tsp butter extract
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup sparkling water
- Mix all ingredients and pour into a bundt cake pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
Makes 8 servings. It is only 1 Weight Watchers Smart Point per serving or 10sp for the entire cake. 107 calories and 12g of protein per serving.
You can follow “Mudhustler” on social media.
The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.