Executive Chef Matt Brown of La Forge Casino Restaurant joined us in The Rhode Show kitchen to show us how to make their Pan Seared Atlantic Salmon.
- Arborio rice
- Butternut Squash
- Chicken Stock
- Salmon Portions
- Red Wine
- Brown Sugar
- Canola Oil
- Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
- Black pepper
- Maldon Salt
- White Wine
- Sweat onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Toast Arborio rice and deglaze with white wine.
- Add Chicken stock and cook until aldente.
- Finish risotto with butternut squash puree, roasted squash, parmesan, butter and season.
- Sear Salmon skin side down, baste with butter, thyme and garlic.
- Make salad with arugula and pickled butternut squash.
- Plate risotto first, salmon on top and garnish with arugula salad.
- Sauce around salmon.
- Sweat onion and add brown sugar
- Deglaze with red wine and reduce.
- Add thyme sprig and butter.
The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.