Executive Chef Peter DeSimone from Arturo Joe’s is here in the Rhode Show kitchen making Bone-in veal chop cutlet, saltimbocca style.
- Veal Chop, bone-in (pound veal chop to tenderize)
- Bread crumbs
- Italian Parsley (seasoning for bread crumbs)
- Brown Gravy made from veal demi glace (or Brown Gravy of your choice, add fresh sage)
- Sliced Parma Prosciutto
- Sliced Vine Ripe Tomatoes
- Fresh Mozzarella (sliced)
- Blended oil for sautéing (Vegetable or 90/10 Blend)
- Sage for gravy and garnish
- Pound veal chop, dredge in flour, egg then seasoned bread crumbs
- Sauté veal to golden brown
- Top veal with ham, tomato, cheese
- Bake in oven until cheese is soft, but not completely melted
- Plate and then top with your hot brown sage gravy
The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.