Executive Chef/Owner David Ashworth of Parma Ristorante joined us in The Rhode Show kitchen to show us how to make their Ravioli Di Polo.
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 12 butternut squash raviolis
- 1 whole butternut squash
- 12 oz grilled chicken
- 2 oz Frangelico or a nut flavored liquor
- 2 pinches of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 tab of butter
- Put a pasta pot of boiling water on, adding three pinches of salt.
- Heat up sauté pan on medium high heat, when heated add 1 tab of butter and drizzle a teaspoon of oil.
- When butter is melted, add grilled chicken chicken that has been cut into strips and the cubed candied butternut squash.
- Sauté on medium high heat and add the 2 oz of Frangelico. At this point you want to pull the pan away from the heat when adding liquor and tilting towards fire for a small burn off of alcohol.
- Add heavy cream and let reduce until it becomes to a full bubble.
- Shut off and add your cooked raviolis and two tablespoons of the pasta water. Mangia!
The information, advice and answers displayed in The Rhode Show section of WPRI.com are those of individual sponsors and not WPRI-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WPRI.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Rhode Show sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.