Although the products were not sold In Rhode Island, they were sold in Massachusetts and Connecticut and may be in local homes.
Buckles can get gummed up by food and drinks, making it difficult to remove children. In some cases parents have had to cut harnesses to get…
A popular baby food product has been taken off store shelves due to a possible choking hazard.
If a mechanical part on your car is recalled, the manufacturer has to send you a notice. But if a tire is recalled, you may never know.
A personal emergency alert kit, a high pressure scuba air hose, and a type of “reflected beam” smoke detector are being recalled.