CPSC received one report of an injury after a chest of drawers tipped over onto a 4-year-old.
The chocolate chips were sold in ShopRite, The Fresh Grocer and other retail stores located throughout the Northeast.
Dish soap and chicken sausage products were also recalled this week due to potential contamination.
Doc Martens, hydrogen peroxide and a crawfish kit are all on the CPSC’s recall list.
The batteries run the risk of overheating and catching on fire, according to the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
The recall involves 2013 through 2017 KFX50 models, as well as 2012 through 2017 KFX90 models.
According to the CPSC, fidget spinners can break and release small pieces that can cause choking hazards.
Cavi and Valery brand Maradol papayas are now being recalled, joining the Caribeña brand, which were recalled last month.
The company says the vehicles can temporarily lose electric power steering assist, especially during low-speed turns.
The recall involves the Smythson Shagreen Collection of side tables, coffee tables, dressers, beds, nightstands, and sideboards.
MixBin Electronics recalled all liquid glitter mobile phone cases for iPhone 6, 6s and 7, which were sold nationwide in various styles and c…
Mitsubishi also recalled Outlanders from the 2007-2013 model years while Polaris recalled recreational off-highway vehicles.
The CDC says Caribeña brand Maradol papayas have sickened at least 47 people in 12 states, including Massachusetts.
iRover is recalling nearly three thousand self balancing scooters, also called hoverboards, because the lithium-ion battery packs can overhe…
Bush Brothers and Company says the side seams on the cans may be defective.
A plastic toy and organic oats are among the products being recalled this week.
Parts inside the Lamaze Munching Max chipmunk stuffed toys can break, creating a sharp point that can penetrate its surface.
The Flame King, Little Kamper and U-Haul cylinders can leak propane gas, according to the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
Certain vehicles made by Ford, Nissan and Mazda from the 2005 through 2012 model years are included in the expanded recall.
The recall includes about 10,500 Hampton Bay 3-Light Crystal Chandeliers and Home Decorators Collection 4-Light Crystal Chandeliers.
The company has received complaints alleging allergic reactions after consuming the products.
The company has received 11 reports of the snaps at the crotch of the garment detaching, which poses a choking hazard to infants.
Design Solutions International has received 108 reports of the shades falling, including one that resulted in a laceration to the head and a…
The recalled fireworks are supposed to make smoke when lit, but according to the CPSC, the fireworks can explode unexpectedly.
Certain boxes of Yummy Spoonfuls chicken bite products from Overhill Farms may contain extraneous materials, specifically bone.