Relay For Life is known as the world’s largest, most impactful fundraising network of events to fight cancer. All are welcomed to sign up to participate in a local area American Cancer Society Relay For Life event. By participating in the Relay For Life movement, you’ll be part of the community support for the cause as well as individuals touched by cancer, while fund raising toward the fight against cancer. The goal of Relay events is to honor those who are battling cancer, remember those we have lost, and to fight back, by raising money.
- RELATED: Local Relay For Life event planning kicks off
- Social: Why do you Relay? #WhyWeRelay & What to Expect at an Event
- Photos: Aquidneck Island 2014 | East Providence 2015 | Local colleges host Relay for Life
- Pets Relay: Bark For Life: Getting your furry friend involved in the fight against cancer
- On Facebook: Facebook.com/RelayForLife
Below is a listing of all our area Relay For Life 2017 events:
WPRI 12 and Fox Providence are proud sponsors of Relay for Life, which is an American Cancer Society event.
SHARE, REMEMBER, MOTIVATE: Why do you Relay? #WhyWeRelay
If you attend Relay For Life events this season, use the hashtag #WhyWeRelay — Tweet @WPRI12, Facebook tag or post, or Instagram tag us and show us why you’re there. You can also email your response to ReportIt@wpri.com. We will build on a growing gallery of your shared images and stories on WPRI.com, our social media pages, and on WPRI 12 & FOX Providence.
Can’t find an event in the above list or interested in a Relay event outside our area? American Cancer Society Relay For Life site has nationwide event listings and full info:
- More: Relay for Life and ACS