2017 Live Leaderboard & Scoring
The 19th annual CVS Health Charity Golf Classic pro tournament teed off once again June 19, 2017 at Rhode Island Country Club in Barrington, Rhode Island. Follow the scoring as it happens right here:
Pro golf trio Keegan Bradley, Brooke Henderson, and Billy Andrade finished atop this year’s 19th Annual CVS Health Charity Classic golf tournament. This win is the very first time tournament host Billy Andrade has won at his own tournament. Andrade is a Bristol, Rhode Island native and has been a PGA Tour Pro since 1987. Billy Andrade and Brad Faxon have hosted this tournament for nineteen consecutive years. READ MORE »
- Complete Coverage & Info on WPRI.com: CVS Health Charity Classic
- PHOTOS: 19th Annual CVS Classic Tournament | 2017 ProAm | Crave RI | 2016 CVS Health Charity Classic Pro-Am | Charity Classic Through the Years | Charity Classic Off the Fairway
- WATCH: 2017 Tournament Wrap Special | 2017 Tournament Preview Special
- More: Official CVS Health Charity Classic Tournament web site »
- RELATED COVERAGE:
- In 19th year, CVS Health Charity Classic expands to include food festival
- CVS Health Charity Classic benefits local organizations
- A closer look at CVS Health Charity Classic’s partners
- 19th Annual CVS Health Charity Classic pro golf tournament tees off
- CVS Health Charity Classic Day 1
- Health and opportunity at golf classic
The CVS Health Charity Classic is Rhode Island’s largest charitable sporting event and hosts some of the best PGA TOUR and LPGA Tour professionals in the world. Since its inception in 1999, the CVS Health Charity Classic has driven more than $19 million to charities around the region, providing vital funding for a variety of critical programs serving children, families and people in transition throughout Southeastern New England. Complete coverage and info on WPRI.com will be aggregated on this page.
WPRI 12 is the proud annual media partner of this local PGA charitable event.